· 7 line x 24 character display that includes alarm clock,
timer, telephone directory, a message center, feature
selection and programming tool.
· 20 programmable buttons for line appearance or feature
access to program unassigned line buttons for easy
access to features such as autodial, messaging, or voice
· Compatible with Lucent Legend Multi-Function-Module
which allows connection of a Fax Machine, Modem or any other single line device.
· Dual LED's on each programmable button, such as home, menu, inspect and more.
· DSS jack (Direct Station Selector) provides a connection with a DSS console or a
passage way solution.
· Pull out tray for feature quick-reference.
· Can be desk or wall mounted.
· 4 keys for programming through display.
· 2 way speakerphone.
· HFAI (Hands free answer intercom).
· Message waiting light.
· Volume controls.
Merlin Legend DSS:
Lets you program up to 150 numbers - internal extension or calling group numbers, or dial-out or pool access codes - into the system for one-touch dialing and call transfer. Three Fixed Page buttons allow you to access three different sets of programmed numbers each set with up to 50 numbers. Additional Fixed Buttons are reserved for future uses/capabilities. Allows you to send, remove or leave a message on a coworker's telephone (accessed through the MERLIN LEGEND MLX-20L or MLX-28DP voice terminals).
Lets you switch each Direct Station Selector (DSS) button light from telephone use to Message Status mode, enabling you to see which phones have message lights on, and/or messages waiting. Provides DSS Designation Cords for labeling the extensions and features assigned to each button.