· Telephone Provides a 2-line x 24-character LCD
display that shows the caller information for
incoming calls--the name and/or number of
external callers as well as the extension and
coworker name for internal office calls that you
receive, so you don't have to have a separate
Caller ID box.
· 24 programmable line/feature buttons.
· Four soft keys, and four navigation keys.
· Phones provide access to an alarm clock and
timer, your business telephone directory, message
center, and line/feature selection and programming
· 4424 D sets use easy-to-press buttons to browse you through the systems feature
menu and navigate between different screens, where you can program the phone,
view messages, and select features available from the display via soft key operation.
· Lets you program unassigned line buttons for easy access to system features such
· Built-In 2-way Speakerphone.
· HFAI (Hands Free Answer Intercom).
· Headset Jack.
· DSS Jack.
· Message waiting light.
· Wall Mountable.
· Volume Control.