· Provides a 7-line x 24-character Vacuum Fluorescent
Display (VFD) that provides improved visibility and a
· 24 programmable feature buttons.
· Provides access to an alarm clock and timer, your
business telephone directory, message center, and
line/feature selection and programming menus.
· Easy-to-press buttons to browse you through the
feature menu and navigate between different screens,
where you can program the phone, view messages,
and select features available from the display via soft
· Lets you program unassigned line buttons for easy access to system features such
· Displays caller information for incoming calls--the name and/or number of external
callers as well as the extension and coworker name for internal calls that you receive,
so you don't have to have a separate Caller ID box.
· Built-In 2-way Speakerphone.
· HFAI (Hands Free Answer Intercom).
· Headset Jack.
· DSS Jack.
· Message waiting light.
· Wall Mountable.
· Volume Control.
Magix DSS Console:
· Add the 50-button Digital Station Selector (DSS)
console to your 4424D+ or 4424LD+ to expand
the capabilities of these telephones for use by an
attendant or operator.
· Improves call handling by showing busy/idle status
of all phones.