Fully integrated with
Norstar Voice Mail, Fax Messaging
delivers all 5 features you want in a single package. Now you can
retrieve all your messages with one call—anywhere there’s
a fax machine; send faxes to group distribution lists; receive confidential
faxes whenever you choose; and end the wait at the fax machine for
your transmissions. Norstar Fax Messaging sharpens your competitive
edge with economical fax management. Here are 5 key features you’ll
use every day:
· Designate a fax machine for one-touch
printing or redirect faxes to other locations.
· Retrieve voice and fax messages with a single call...no
matter where you are.
· Store confidential faxes in a private mailbox for later
· Guides callers through custom-designed
menus to retrieve brochures, technical data, forms, maps, schedules,
and other frequently requested information.
· Provides round-the-clock service to your customers...when
they want it, without tying up your employees just to send a fax.
· Creates and stores group lists of up
to 125 fax numbers for fast document distribution.
· Transforms your voice mail system into a highly efficient
· Sends incoming faxes to an overflow mailbox
when your fax machine is busy or out of service.
· Can be programmed to transmit your messages to the fax
machine until they are successfully printed.
· Works with Norstar Voice Mail’s
Auto Attendant to instantly recognize and route fax calls—so
no more screeching fax tones in your ear.
· Allows callers to reach your business via voice or fax
with a single number.
Feature Highlights & Advantages High-performance
Designed with the most sophisticated technology
currently available, Norstar Fax Messaging provides virtually error-free
fax transmission and reception, even when handling compressed messages.
And Fax Messaging connects with more fax machines in less time than
any other fax card on the market today. So you’ll save in
long distance charges—without sacrificing quality. The Norstar
Fax Messaging card is commercial-grade, the same fax card used by
many large, high-tech companies for commercial broadcast fax applications.
It’s designed for intensive usage and ultra clear transmission,
unlike the personal computer-based fax cards available in some telephone
systems that are designed for just light, occasional faxing.
Shared Port Assignment
Because Fax Messaging accesses voice channels
on an "as needed" basis, additional dedicated ports aren’t
needed. Up to 4 voice channels can be used for fax purposes when
they are not in use by the Voice Mail system.
Intelligent System Integration
Norstar Fax Messaging is designed for seamless
performance with Norstar business communications systems. The tight
integration of Norstar Fax Messaging with the interactive LCD Window
provides unrivaled ease of use, minimizes training costs for your
employees and expands your business capabilities.
What does Norstar Fax Messaging mean for you?
· Increased control over confidential fax
· Enhanced customer satisfaction through greater responsiveness
· Substantial savings on long-distance fax charges when using
Fax-on-Demand or Fax Broadcast features.
· Greater productivity by minimizing staff time spent handling
· Faster fax distribution.